Sample cover letter biology technician

Charles Landon
964 Antonia Street
City Side, USA 23417

April 14, 2007


Mr. Phil Walken,
Hiring Manager
Compton Biological Laboratory
452 Compton Street
Libertyville, USA 99999

Dear Mr. Walken:

I saw your listing for a biology specimen technician on Jobsinsciences.com. I am an experienced and well-trained scientist in this area and I would welcome joining your excellent staff of biology specimen technicians at Compton.

I prepared and embedded in plastic, biological specimens of plant and animal life to be used as instructional aids while employed at Brookfield Biological Institute for the past seven years.

I'm available any afternoon Monday-Friday to get together to talk over this position and find out more about what you are looking for in the people you hire. If you are interested, please call 888-888-8888 to arrange a date and time that work for you. Thank you ahead of time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Charles Landon

Enc: resume and cover letter

0 comments: