Molecular Biology cover letter sample

As someone who has devoted nearly 25 years to the study of molecular biology, I was intrigued by the recent accomplishments of your company in developing and promoting recombinant DNA technology. My purpose in writing is to inquire about whether you might have any positions available in your research department.

As you will note on the enclosed resume, the breadth of my expertise covers a wide area of responsibilities. I am a hard working, ambitious leader and motivator. I am recognized for flexibility, adaptability, and for a high degree of expertise in the field.

Detailed on my resume, you will find a solid background in molecular cell biology. I believe this background provides the necessary experience you require. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person about my career possibilities with Advanced Biotics. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cordially,
John Smith

Enclosed: Resume

0 comments: