Cover letter for Pharmacist sample

Jessica Sims,
23rd, West Street,
Lane Avenue, Boston,
(555) 123 4567

Date: 1st October, 2010

Mr. Michael Kiel,
ABC Company,
21st, East Street,
Park Avenue, Boston,
(555) 123 4567

Dear Mr. Kiel,

Please accept this as my formal application letter. I read your advertisement in the Daily Mail and I learned that your company is currently looking for a senior pharmacist. I have attached my resume for your consideration.

I have graduated from Boston State University major in Science and I have over three years work experience in design and analysis. I have worked for Basic Pharma Solutions for the past three years as a Jr. Pharmacist. During my career I have equipped myself with all necessary skills, which includes consulting on drugs to the medical staff and act as supervisor for procuring, storing, manufacturing, distributing, controlling and evaluating medications. With my background education and professional experience, I strongly believe that I will be an asset for your company.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be beneficial to your company. I am look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jessica Sims

0 comments: