Cover letter example Pharmacist Technician

Santos,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st June, 2008

Mr. Roneey
Personel Manager
ABC Dept
12345 Lackey Blvd.
Landsville, USA 12345

Dear Mr.Roneey:

This letter is in response to your advertisement of an opening in Pharmacy (Pharmacist)Technician division on May 29, 2008 New York Times. This position matches my career interests and is strongly compatible with my skills and experience.

I have cooperation,communication skills and can perform repetitive tasks.I also have integrity and confidentiality as I work in assisting licensed pharmacists with clerical duties in managing a pharmacy , serving as clerks or cashiers who mainly answer telephones, manage money, supply and stock shelves, and executing other administrative duties; working directly with pharmacy technicians ; carrying out more complicated duties than aides;( see my resume for the detail ). Inevitably, a Well-trained and professional Pharmacy Technician and Aide is highly needed to the growth and integrity of any Health Center. I believe I am the one who has the skill set and the experience you’re looking for.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experiences will be helpful and useful for you as the further consideration. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your attention and consideration

Sincerely Yours,

Santos

Enclosures:

1. Resume

2. Letter of appreciation

3. Letter of recommendation

0 comments: