Sample Cover letter For a Marine Biology/ Oceanography

Jane Kingston, Ph.D.
961 Alton Street
Bethesda, MD 20014
(301) 555-2908
Jane.Kingston@xxx.com

June 13, 20_

Mr. Patrick Brenden, Director
Search Committee
National Center for Ocean Sciences Research
988 Shore Road
St. Augustine, FL 32085

Dear Mr. Brenden:
The enclosed resume explains in detail my qualifications for the Director of Research position you recently advertised in the Journal of Marine Sciences.

My background includes an M.S. in Oceanography and five years of experience in the administration of research and development projects. My current responsibilities as Research Administrator for the National Institute of Marine Biology include screening research proposals and developing and implementing technical standards and program objectives.

In addition to the specific abilities and job experience listed on my resume, I have strong supervisory and teaching skills, effective written and oral communication skills, and a high degree of commitment to my work.

I am available at your convenience if you wish to arrange an interview.

Sincerely,
Jane Kingston

0 comments: